Catch up on what's happening at Raythe Reign for this month. What's ending soon? What's just getting started? When is Raythe expecting to release her next book?
April 1 - the last chapter of Tide Bound, supposedly.
* 5 chapters of Ever Dark Academy
* 4 of Empire of Stars
* 3 of Dragon's Reign. Dragon's Reign is still on target to have the last chapters in May. I think.
Books & AudiobooksCinders & Ashes 3 (ebook)
came out on March 27, yaaay!
* C&A 4 not until September (https://amzn.to/2Ppw1W0
). Raythe wants more time to make sure this is as good as she can get it, because there are only 2 more books. (They'll probably be on the longer side though.)
* We are not sure when C&A 3 audiobook will be out, because the voice actor is quite busy, but he's committed to the entire series.
* April 3 - 25 audiobook codes for Members (on the blog as usual.)
* EOS Live Reading on April 17! The only one this month.
Merman 1 free on April 15-19 (https://amzn.to/39vGo1u
Cursed Smoke free on April 29-May 3 (https://amzn.to/3duLooh
Amazing fan art for Raythe's Birthday by Mouri (see below)!
Amazing fan art & original art channel on the Discord!
Membership giveaways - like gifted Twitch subs, but for Raythe Reign.
The giveaways on my end are temporarily paused, I fulfilled this month's but will have to focus on other things that I've got going on.
I love the cinders and ashes series. I purchased the paperback for book 1 & 2, is there a release date for cinders and ashes book 3 for paperback? I diddn't know where else to ask this.
I will be putting it together! No worries!