Catch up on what's happening at Raythe Reign for this month. What's ending soon? What's just getting started? When is Raythe expecting to release her next book?
Scheduled FB Live / YT Live Readings & Dragon's Reign Podcast:
* Nov 21 & 28, Empire of Stars (FB Live)
* Nov 14 & Dec 5, Dragon's Reign
Book & Story News:
* Cinders & Ashes Book 1 has 55 amazing reviews! Thank you so much! https://amzn.to/3basEZn
* Members get any books free. Next book is Cinders & Ashes 2 on November 20th (Amazon) but sooner for Members.
* Empire of Stars gets 4 more chapters, still free to read. https://raythereign.com/index.php/stories-and-manga/e-g/empire-of-starsSECRET PROJECT is done for Members. It's coming to the public next year... we just have to make a download page and find a place in the schedule.
Free Stuff* Cinders & Ashes 1, Nov 13-17 (https://amzn.to/3basEZn)
We'll remind you in email and on FB.
Empire Of Stars chapters are still open, and at 19 chapters there will around 76,000 words!
Dragon's Reign podcast (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_JkRUUTpxWH1A5DgXcc9wQnT8SogvRlB)
Community Space* 25 audio codes for Members on Nov 7 - not sure what book yet
* Did you like Hero?
* Creepy real-life stories on Facebook!
Genuinely creepy stories, folks. I have plenty of my own, as well. Will tag Raythe in a related email.
I've put the two EoS reading dates on my calendar, and I really will try not to miss them. However, please bear in mind that I am moving at some point in November.
I used the search term 'gay' in the Spotify podcast section ... and Dragon's Reign is the first one that I clicked on. The rest is all fate thereafter as I was quickly entranced by the story telling!!
Xaratare's writing/podcast brought me back to my college days when I was enthralled with Mercedes Lackey's 'The Last Herald Mage' series!